gman6460
hace 7 años
do you sell voltage chimney wall hood range in stainless steel
Kobe Brillia Wall Mount Range Hood, Silver, 30" · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    KOBE Range Hoods
    hace 7 años

Hello. What exactly do you mean by voltage chimney?

• gman6460
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    the ceiling is on an angle you know like the peak roof so it's I needed to be slanted
  • PRO
    KOBE Range Hoods
    hace 7 años

I see, so your ceiling is at an angle so you need the top part of the duct cover slanted as well. However, the top part of the duct cover is actually flat. We also do not accept customized orders. If you really want to, you can have the duct cover cut at the top based on your desired angle. But be warned that this will obviously void the warranty per warranty terms and conditions.

• gman6460
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    so how tall is the flute and do I need to have an extension
  • PRO
    KOBE Range Hoods
    hace 7 años

It's height is 22" minimum and 41" maximum.

• PRO
    Napa Valley Cabinet Company
    hace 6 años

Does this model offer convertible/no duct options? Thanks

• PRO
    KOBE Range Hoods
    hace 6 años

The model above does not have recirculation/ductless option. But this one below is ductless:

Kobe Brillia Wall Mount Recirculating Range Hood, Stainless Steel, 30" · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.