Houzz Logo Print
reesti81

White or Smokey grey grout?

hace 7 años
Hi y'all, need some help in deciding on white or grey grout for the wall metro tiles. Purchased a smokey grey to match the floor times but now feel it may look too busy. Am I being a woos? Should I just go for the dramatic look?

Comentarios (14)

• hace 7 años
    Thanks Jmcdi!
  • hace 7 años

grey

• PRO
    hace 7 años

Definitely Grey - Mapei do a great colour called Manhattan 110, which is perfect for White Metro tiles.

• hace 7 años
    I'd go with grey too! Where did you get the floor tiles from? Going to do our bathroom shortly and I had something similar in mind...
  • PRO
    hace 7 años

absolutely grey....great floor tiles!!

• PRO
    hace 7 años

Definitely grey, will look great and be easier to keep clean

• hace 7 años
    Thanks Ria - sample ordered! :-)
  • PRO
    hace 7 años

White grout, unless you use an epoxy grout, will discolour more readily and necessitate frequent cleaning to keep it looking sharp. Grey all the way unless you can be bothered with epoxy.

• hace 7 años
    Tile job was finished today, with the grey grout. Thanks very much everyone. I'll post an 'after' picture next week once the fittings are in place.
  • hace 6 años
    Hi Ria Bee-bee, just wondering what the finished article look like? Hope you're happy with the result!
  • hace 6 años
    A few manky bits to sort out. I'll get some pics up in a few weeks.
  • PRO
    hace 6 años

Grey always. White grout scales up and turns tan coloured in heavily watered areas (the tanning is actually your body fat adhering to the grout).

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.