Houzz Logo Print
hgtvrules

Just stunning! Love the staircase and natural light!

hgtvrules
hace 7 años
Do you have a picture from the exterior as to how you fit the windows in the stairwell?
Cleveland · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    hace 7 años

@hgtvrules - Thanks! Glad you like this image. To see an example of what this looks like outside follow this link and view the third image from the bottom (blue home). You'll see a set of stacked windows on the side of the house - the bottom one is the window you see. The top one is placed at the landing above. Hope this helps. https://www.houzz.com/projects/2190141/custom-home-exteriors

hgtvrules agradeció a Oakley Home Builders
  • hgtvrules
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you so much for your response! I find that when I come across things I like about homes, you are often the builder! It would have made things easier if we moved home and built there. Keep up the beautiful work!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.