Houzz Logo Print
jdieball

Stumped on a Backsplash

Jessie Dieball
hace 7 años

I'm completely stumped on what to choose for a backsplash in our new kitchen. I need to get this decided or it's going to sit like this forever...and I need to get the hood up. Anyone out there with an eye for it? I would appreciate all suggestions!

Comentarios (15)

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

I would do a white subway 2.5 x 10.5" inches in a herringbone pattern install. Try Elyse Edwards/ "Tongue in Chic"/ Color "You don't snow me". It's inexpensive, it looks hand cut and far more expensive, and it will be sensational with the counter tops. ( white grout ) Link below, and the color comes up VERY poorly. "you don't snow me" is a very clean, bright white) I know from using it four times.

http://www.alysedwards.com/collections/31/tongue-in-chic

Jessie Dieball agradeció a JAN MOYER
  • auntthelma
    hace 7 años

Great kitchen. Of your choices, I'd eliminate the little round ones.

I like the bottom one because it has curves like the marble.

Jessie Dieball agradeció a auntthelma
  • PRO
    Eden Mosaic Tile
    hace 7 años

Would
    you consider a metal backsplash for your kitchen? A stainless steel or
    aluminum backsplash would brighten up your kitchen space and tie up nicely
    your countertop with your appliances.

Eden Mosaic Tile Installations: River Rock Pattern Mosaic Stainless Steel Tile · Más información

Eden Mosaic Tile Installations: Random Mix Steel - Glass II Tile · Más información

Eden Mosaic Tile Installations: Stainless Steel Bricks/Gray Basalt Stone Tile · Más información

Eden Mosaic Tile Installations: 3D Silver And Pewter Aluminum Square Tile · Más información

Eden Mosaic Tile installations: Modern Cobble Stainless Steel/Silver Glass Tile · Más información

We are a premium online supplier of metal mosaic tiles
    for backsplash and other wall applications. If you are looking for ideas, feel
    free to browse our customer installations for metal backsplash ideas:

http://www.houzz.com/projects/72838/eden-mosaic-tile-installations

You can also check out our Houzz store at:

https://www.houzz.com/pro/edenmosaictile/eden-mosaic-tile

We offer the possibility to receive samples.

Good luck with your backsplash design!

Jessie Dieball agradeció a Eden Mosaic Tile
  • PRO
    User
    hace 7 años

Truly beautiful cabinetry and kitchen!

Unlike the other suggestions, I would go with the round tiles. I would do a grout in a similar color to the tile so you don't see the pattern until you get closer. Although, I would get a round tile that is a touch larger --right now those feel a bit too small proportionally. I feel like the round tile is unexpected and would add a subtle touch of interest and texture to your already beautiful kitchen.

Hope this helps!

• acm
    hace 7 años

I'd do the pale gray (arabesque or bricks) on your sample board -- light enough to keep the room light, but just gray enough to pick up the veining of the counters. I will admit, however, that from my screen I can't judge whether it's a good match with the gray tones in the stone. Anyway, try to match the grout to the tile, so that you don't get a busy effect from the contrast.

• PRO
    Joni Koenig Interiors
    hace 7 años

I agree to keep it simple; maybe a white subway; for this kitchen I'm more fond of tile vs stone and take the tile up and around the window

Jessie Dieball agradeció a Joni Koenig Interiors
  • PRO
    User
    hace 7 años

JAN MOYER just checked out the tiles you suggested --those are gorgeous!

I'm personally going to put a pin in those for later ;)

• leelee
    hace 7 años

What other colors do you have in your room? Go with a color. And go all around the window. And up to the ceiling behind the range hood.

Jessie Dieball agradeció a leelee
  • leelee
    hace 7 años

These might not be your cup of whatever but you don't have to stay with dull colors.

• leelee
    hace 7 años

If you want white this is a great tile

• Jessie Dieball
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you all for your help! Great suggestions by everyone! I'll update you all once we get done. hopefully soon!

• Jessie Dieball
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    We have our backsplash done! Thank you all for your great suggestions. It's so nice for people as uncreative as I am to get help from you all!
  • Depo
    hace 7 años

It's beautiful!

• Jennifer_in_KS
    hace 7 años

Looks great!

What brand and style did you use? I would like to check it out for my kitchen

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.