Houzz Logo Print
sarj81

What to do to balance a large picture?

sarj81
hace 11 años
Hello all, I'm looking for suggestions on what to do with the blank space to the right of my tv armoire. We recently painted and the furniture is fairly new. So I can't replace what I have, but I can add new items. Any ideas how to fill the space to balance the large Picture over the chaise?

Comentarios (10)

• sarj81
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thank you! I like the idea of the horizontal pictures. What about a console table, too?
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    hace 11 años
    Try the pictures first. I think they'll be enough. The console might be too much considering that once it's there you would need to add lamps and mirror or art above it.
  • Claudianne Young
    hace 11 años
    It looks as if you have great light for a beautiful tall plant.
  • sarj81
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thank you everyone so far. We'll be heading to the stores and I'll be searching online for pictures. We r not big fans of fake plants- the good ones can get pricey-and unfortunately my husband is allergic to real ones.
  • sarj81
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Something like this or with more color? Would it look ok to get two of the exact same prints?
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    I would not use 2 of the same prints. Also the print you are showing does not have the right proportions for 2 of them to equal the picture on the left.
  • PRO
    Deborah Argyropoulos Fine Art
    hace 11 años
    a plant. large with an amazing pot!
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    Another optionb would be a set of 4 prints that more or less equal in size the painting on the left.
  • sarj81
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thanks! I'll keep my eyes open for that option as well. The painting is 45'' x 45''. It may be easier to find the 4 instead if the 2.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.