Houzz Logo Print
cassie_cox72

Can you please share the details of the floor tile?

Cassie Cox
hace 7 años
We love this design and are trying to price out a redesign of our guest bathroom.
Seaside Bungalow · Más información

Comentarios (15)

• 1crosley
    hace 7 años

This tile is great for our guest bathroom

• Karen McGinnis
    hace 7 años

Can you tell me the wall paper that was used? Love it!

• ninajoon
    hace 7 años

Dear Lisa, great job on this bathroom. I love the rope mirror and the only ones i've found are cheap looking. Would you please let me know where you got this mirror? Thanks

• Lori
    hace 7 años

yes, please identify the wallpaper. It would fit into my remodel beautifully.

• C M
    hace 7 años

Can you please share the details of the beautiful faucet?

• Kari Perez
    hace 7 años

I also like that faucet.

• PRO
    Lisa Michael Interiors
    hace 7 años

The faucet is by Kohler. I do not remember the collection for sure, but I think it is Tresham collection

• PRO
    Lisa Michael Interiors
    hace 7 años

Karen, the rope mirror was purchased on Wayfair. It was not very expensive, but it was a great quality mirror for the price.

• aweissgroup
    hace 7 años

Is it tiles or paper on the wall, it's stunning!

• PRO
    Lisa Michael Interiors
    hace 7 años

It is grasscloth wallcovering. Thank you for the compliment :)

• caseyajones
    hace 6 años

i love the grasscloth. can you please tell me the name and color? this is what i have been looking for.

• Danielle
    hace 6 años

Yes, the wallpaper is gorgeous. I would like to use the same in my bathroom, what is the name and make please?

• ac2014
    hace 6 años
    Hello please identify wallpaper make. Thanks.
  • jdolo
    hace 5 años

Can you please share the details of the wallpaper? will it hold up to moisture in bathroom?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.