Houzz Logo Print
jvaught27

Really like this! What tile did you use for the shower pan?

J V
hace 7 años
I couldn't find this tile in anything smaller than 6". Which tiles did you use for the base of the shower?
Masterbath shower and tub remodel (Marazzi Tosca Ivory Tile) · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Contemplative Construction, L.L.C.
    hace 7 años

Hello, Thanks for the question. I believe that the tile for the shower floor is Marazzi Tosca Ivory Tile in the mosaic tile size (2x2). I am not completely sure though because the homeowners bought the tile wholesale from Tile Traders in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They could not remember if it was the same tile brand and manufacturer or just a tile that 'matched well' with the Marazzi Tosca Ivory Tile. You could try to call Tile Traders in Colorado Springs for further information. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. Thanks again for the question.

J V agradeció a Contemplative Construction, L.L.C.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.