wk_l

Need help for my tiny apartment in HK

wk L
hace 7 años

This is the whole flat, and ite an apartment for two people.
The blue part is where the window is. and the air con is at the upper left corner ( 88.5cm ), Where should i put the bed and eveything? Bed size is 121 X 191 cm.

Please give some advise, I really have no idea how to do, thank you so much!

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Patrick A. Finn, Ltd
    hace 7 años

How large is the window? Is there a table, desk, chair or dresser you need to fit in the room also? Is it a hide-away or murphy bed?

wk L agradeció a Patrick A. Finn, Ltd
  • creative6938
    hace 7 años

You can place the bed underneath the window, to leave space in the room for more!

wk L agradeció a creative6938
  • Nancy Ingram
    hace 7 años
    I would place the bed on the long wall with tall cabinets on either side for clothing storage. Obviously, height would be limited by the air conditions unit. The bed I am showing is slightly larger than the one you have. With that said, you may be able to put a very narrow storage piece on the wall opposite the bed as well.
    wk L agradeció a Nancy Ingram
  • PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    hace 7 años

here is similar discussion. It might help. I like deco idea of folding sofa https://www.houzz.com/discussions/tiny-room-22-x-28-loft-bed-dsvw-vd~3376891?n=19

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 7 años

Do the 2 people desire to sleep in the same bed?

wk L agradeció a decoenthusiaste
  • wk L
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Patrick A. Finn, Ltd, the window width is 112cm. I'm thinking to keep the bed i have now or go to buy a loft bed. but from the floor to ceiling is only 245cm. I also want to have a wardrobe for storage.

• wk L
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Nancy Ingram, thank you for your comment. I also have to have meal in this apartment. would you suggest to get a loft bed, so i have also have living room?? thank you!

• wk L
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

decoenthusiaste, thats a good question. yes.

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 7 años

Brockloch Tree House · Más información
    Under-the-bed wardrobe, tiny dining table, loveseat

wk L agradeció a decoenthusiaste
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.