Houzz Logo Print
________________87176

Buetiful pots, where can I buy them ?

Александр
hace 7 años
Sophisticated "South of the Border" Transformation where color is king · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Siobhan's Outdoor Transformations
    hace 7 años

Where do you live? They are available in the US. But it looks like you might live in Russia. This is a source from Mexico where they are made http://www.directfrommexico.com/talavera-pottery.html

• Александр
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hi , we live in Moscow and going to relocate to Crimea, thinking of a new house decoration ideas. Mexico shop is a bit far to purchase. But all looks great, why not to import to Russia or make it locally? There are lots of consumers

• PRO
    Siobhan's Outdoor Transformations
    hace 7 años

Nice to talk to you! Crimea has better weather than Moscow, correct? My mother's family is from the Ukraine. My great grandma emigrated to Canada and then the family made their way to NY State. I'm a designer, not a supplier, but I would think that yes, maybe someone could make a go of selling nice pots in Russia. But shipping from Mexico could be cost prohibitive. These pots are called Talavera and are fragile, mostly being soft fired. Talavera style pots look like the decorated Ukrainian eggs (which I made when I was younger). Talavera will crack in the cold. The best pots are hard fired, with thick walls and can be left out in the cold. The top quality pots are made in Vietnam and the second best are made in China. Mexican made pots are much lower quality.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.