Houzz Logo Print
karenbrunedds

Beautiful concrete floors!! Is this a natural concrete with a high polish or is it stained?

karenbrunedds
hace 11 años
Calle Anita · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Modern Concrete Surfaces
    hace 9 años
    No this colored concrete that has been stained and sealed
  • ecarrasco
    hace 9 años
    what kind of stain where I live they only have the brown stain and I would like a grey tone
  • PRO
    Modern Concrete Surfaces
    hace 9 años
    They make all color stains, and they can be shipped. I could get a similar look by using a water based stain, then use at least a couple coats of a high solids sealer
  • PRO
    Elite Crete Systems
    hace 9 años
    Looks like there is a stain on it and a clear protective coating such as epoxy.
  • lindadarby58
    hace 9 años
    I love the concrete floors. I am trying to get my floors to look like this with the same shine. I have a 1940's house with colored concrete floors. I have pit holes from where there were carpet tack tracks. Do you know what I can do to fill them and how. How can I achieve the same shine?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.