Houzz Logo Print
emma_thomas4

help with bathroom blinds

emma_thomas4
hace 7 años

Hi, I am looking for a relatively inexpensive and simple blind option for my bathroom window, which is 48 x 48 with white trim. I'm thinking maybe something floral and bright, not wood. I will be raising and lowering it every day so it needs that functionality, but this size doesn't seem to be standard (or I am looking in the wrong places!). Can you help suggest where I can look for this size blind? Maybe a roman shade or something, I'm not too fussy on the type - more worrying about how to get that size. Thanks!

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Devon Grace Interiors
    hace 7 años

Hi Emma!

I love the Shade Store, they offer a variety of prints and patterns and a 48x48 shouldn't be too expensive. You can choose from Flat Romans, Relaxed Romans, Roller Shades, etc. They will have someone come out and measure for free to guarantee a perfect fit.

Good luck!

-Devon

emma_thomas4 agradeció a Devon Grace Interiors
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.