Houzz Logo Print
edward706

Need help in kitchen

edward706
hace 11 años
We have Honey Oak Cabinets, Silver Pearl Granite Counter Tops & Stainless Steel appliances. We are so over the oak cabinets and we want to replace the Pergo Presto Laminate floors with hard wood. We really can't afford to replace the cabinets and the granite is only about 14 months old so replacing them is out of the question. When talking to companies that refinish cabinets all they want to do is replace the doors and reface the box frames. Estimate is $8,000.00 I was hopeful that a professional painter could paint the doors and frames for a reasonable price. The people I have spoken to keep saying the grain would be very obvious and nobody seems to want to paint the cabinets white, off white, actually any color. Cabinets are decent quality with dove tail joinery and maple drawers. If I can't have the cabinets painted, what color floor would work given the current color scheme. The ceilings are cathedral with very dark beams. I need help....

Comentarios (2)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.