elizabethdcarroll

Bathroom faucet dilemma

elizabethdcarroll
hace 7 años
I am replacing the double sink bathroom counter top but having trouble choosing fixture finish- the counter will be zodiaq quartz-my trim in bathroom is between polished gold and polished brass

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Janina
    hace 7 años
    polish brass I think is in.
  • elizabethdcarroll
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    The gold is left and polished brass on right
  • Steph
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

The right, but it doesn't look like brass. I would get burnished/honed brass.

• elizabethdcarroll
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    You are correct- it is polished nickel
  • Steph
    hace 7 años

What's staying and going? The backsplash doesn't seem to go with the counter you picked out. Polished brass definitely doesn't work, but would need to see all of it zoomed out to say what does.

• Lori East
    hace 7 años
    The faucet on the right looks like satin nickel, which would look best with your countertop. What trim colors are those on the shower and mirror? Your photos aren't helping too much....
  • elizabethdcarroll
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Shower and mirror trim
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.