Houzz Logo Print
whitehorse123

chair information

whitehorse123
hace 11 años
does any one know the style, history and value of these vintage chairs?

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Pyramid Design Group Architects
    hace 11 años
    Sorry to dissappoint you but they look like reproductions--not of great value in terms of money--but ok to use if they work in your space.
  • PRO
    Timeless By Color
    hace 11 años
    Yes, I have to agree. But if they don't work in your space, consider a re-design to breathe new life into them. I can help with that!
  • whitehorse123
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thanks for the feedback -not sure if I want to incorporate into current home but what were you thinking in terms of new design.
  • PRO
    JWinteriors
    hace 11 años
    Sorry, reproductions. Might look great in a pre teens bedroom.
  • PRO
    Timeless By Color
    hace 11 años
    re-upholster in a great contemporary fabric and paint the legs. Or economically, find great contrasting pillows to add pazazz!
  • PRO
    Wingback LLC
    hace 9 años
    This pair of slipper chairs are a great size and can fit anywhere comfortably. Tufting is the rage lately. You can make them look traditional shabby chic contemporary your choice. I'd keep them!
  • PRO
    Johanne Blansche Designs
    hace 9 años
    I think your chairs are from the 1940s-60s and I think they were people call french provincial They're not antiques ( technically an antique is 125 years or more) but they are funky vintage chairs.
  • sootsprite
    hace 9 años
    I have a similar pair that is on their 3rd recovering, plus I had the legs restained. Very versatile; they have been in my living room and now in bedroom. They came from my mom, who got them from her sister, who got them from her in-laws, so they were made in the 1950s or before.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.