Houzz Logo Print
blakenchelc

need help landscape cheap

ok so.. I'm remodeling my house I'm into rustic type stuff also i I'm a tight budget I did all the work myself and I'm resent at picking colors I just need help with my land scape excuse the mess . I'll post before and after picks I still have to replace the window on the right also I'm putting plant boxes made of cedar user the far left and the far right window I just need help I'll post before and during renovation

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Southern Cotton Design
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    also the under pining help I'm thinking about using old rusty tin
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 7 años

I sure hope you live where it is always summer because that is going to be one cold floor in there come winter and IMO there does not appear to be an egress window anywhere why all the tiny windows these are the things that I would deal with before landscaping

• PRO
    Rana/Art Palette
    hace 7 años
    I would add lots of herbs since they attract bees and butterflies and mostly reseed themselves too.
    Definitely work on Windows later. This beautiful scenery needs to be enjoyed from indoors.
  • User
    hace 7 años

Maybe Clematis going up the porch posts, a couple of Burning Bushes on each side of the porch, Arborvitaes at each corner of the house. A raised bed to hide the foundation? Between the burning bushes and arborvitaes some Shasta Daiseys and Hostas or yews. Maybe a couple of ornamental pears like Cleveland Select in the front of the yard.

• emmarene9
    hace 7 años

I don't know what grows in Mississippi but I think big round flowering shrubs would be nice on the corners of the house. If you do not enjoy gardening then do not grow plants that require dead heading. Hydrangea and Rose are such plants. You will have to pay for some shrubs but can let your friends know you need divisions of their perennials and bulbs when available. They take some time to get established and so do cuttings but it is an inexpensive way to add to the garden. Many annuals are easy to grow from seed.

• PRO
    Southern Cotton Design
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    thank y'all for the help and I live in the sweet home of Mississippi. my aunt built house and I'm just fixing it up its a decent size home just needs some help from being neglected I bought 6.5 acres and this house and a old old old house with like 7 ft ceilings for $30,000 I'm just trying to flip the house and land don't really like where I'm located although there's a lake hiding behind all those trees and the small windows idk my aunt installed them I guess it was a budget type thing
  • Emily Jowers
    hace 7 años

The plants I mentioned are all southern plants, so they'll grow great in Mississippi.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.