Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_32625186

Toilet/Tub Colors with a darker theme.

User
hace 7 años

Hey everyone! I'm starting construction soon and I'm having a tough time choosing between white trim or brown. The biggest thing holding me back from going to a darker theme is tubs/toilets seem to be mostly available in white and I don't want them standing out. What's everyone else doing to combat this?

Comentarios (7)

• Bailey R
    hace 7 años

White

• PRO
    Mint Kitchen Group
    hace 7 años

If your toilet, sink, and tub are all brand new and sparkly white, then match your trim color to that white and call it a day.

• Kris Mays
    hace 7 años

What does the trim color have to do with your toilet?

Nada

if you are thinking everything in your house should be dark, that doesn't work. You need some contrast. But either way, your trim doesn't have much to do with your toilet color.

• emmarene9
    hace 7 años

Trim can be painted any color if it is made of wood.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 7 años

Really your toilet color has nothing to do with trim color

• Judy Mishkin
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

always white for bathroom fixtures. always. there has never been a more popular/trendy option that isnt loathed a few years later. no one has ever posted a dilemma saying 'what should i do with this god awful white toilet?'

besides, its a cool look.

• PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    hace 7 años

Hey There: I was in the same dilemma when it was time to choose the fixtures...I wanted to go color but at the end I am glad I didn't do it. White is a great and clean color for the fixtures - you can have a dark floor and also at least one dark wall. You have so many options if you want to achieve a modern/contemporary feel - just don't do it all black. Good Luck with your project

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.