Houzz Logo Print
jl_dugan

Area rug

Jen
hace 7 años
Need help with rug ideas for this high traffic room.

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 7 años

I would just do a large sisal rug trimmed with the teal

• threers
    hace 7 años

Everything in your room is a solid color. Consider a patterned rug, a plaid, an Oriental, or geometric print. This will bring some variety into your room and patterned rugs hide a lot. Your kitchen walls look olive green on my monitor and you have the pretty teal pillows...those are good colors to start your search.

• havingfun
    hace 7 años

and is that a brown couch? i think you need to merge the 3 colors in at least one spot.

• PRO
    ReStyle Home Staging, LLC
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

This jute rug is VERY soft and holds up well to wear and tear. I have one that I use in the homes that I stage, so it gets stepped on over and over by realtors and buyers touring the homes and still looks and feels beautiful!

The pattern in that beautiful ottoman will really stand out with a solid color rug and then you can always play with pattern in your throw pillows as you've already done.

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/heathered-chenille-jute-rug-natural/?cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH%7C%7CNoFacet--NoFacet--NoMerchRules&pkey=e%7Cheathered+chenille+rug%7C3%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&source=ir&utm_source=ir&cm_cat=rewardStyle&cm_ven=AfShopPromo&bnrid=3317500&cm_ite=Std&cm_pla=IR&irgwc=1

• havingfun
    hace 7 años

Calla Mosaic Rugs | Pier 1 Imports · Más información

Oriental Weavers Sedona 6371C Indoor Area Rug - Area Rugs at Hayneedle · Más información

Trans Ocean Imports · Liora Manne - Amalfi · Square in Square · Ocean (1966-04) · Más información

Rugs USA - Area Rugs in many styles including Contemporary, Braided, Outdoor and · Más información

• connie912
    hace 7 años
    Would you consider painting above the fireplace white to match the trim? I am referring to the interior area between trim. Walls should stay the nice gray.
    Think it may make it easier to decorate with art work.
  • connie912
    hace 7 años
    Kathy, so sorry for your disappointment. Whatever it takes, make it right or you will always feel that you didn't get your money's worth.
  • connie912
    hace 7 años
    So sorry for you disappointment. Do whatever is necessary to make it right.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.