princesshockey

Can I put black stainless fridge next to stainless ovens?

princesshockey
hace 7 años

We are fridge shopping for a new home and fell in love with a black stainless kitchen aid fridge. The appliances in the home are brand new and Electrolux stainless steel. We are not replacing them.

I'm concerned with matching the stainless steel to the color/style of the ovens. At my house now my fridge is a much bluer color of stainless than my ovens but since they are on opposite sides of the room, it's ok. As you can see in the pictures here, the fridge will be immediately next to the stoves and microwave.

The lights will be replaced with whiter colored bulbs so the cabinets are much more black looking than the brown color you can see in the photo.

Comentarios (12)

• princesshockey
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Oh that looks wonderful!!

• thinkdesignlive
    hace 7 años
    I think w your cabinets the black stainless steel will look great.
  • thinkdesignlive
    hace 7 años
    @tphilly...may I ask what type of floors you have?
  • thinkdesignlive
    hace 7 años
    And I just noticed your adorable pup!!!!
  • anthip
    hace 7 años

I think the fridge and SS will look fine. Please reconsider switching out to whiter lightbulbs though. They always make places look so cold and you have a lovely warm looking kitchen with great under cabinet task lighting.

• acm
    hace 7 años

I think the black ss might almost look built in with your cabinet color! neat. For sure, the handles give you some coverage for the mismatch. I'd say get the one you love.

• Kris Mays
    hace 7 años

I think it's fine.

• princesshockey
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thanks everyone! We went ahead and ordered the black stainless counterdepth fridge. Very excited for it to come in!!

• PRO
    Affirming Kitchen Clarity
    hace 7 años

Great choice in color will look great - do yourself a little technical check - the right door may bind when fully opened on the proud oven handle just watch and adjust as you get comfortable with the new unit - the door may have a limit restrictor option, just trying to prevent those little dents in your new unit

princesshockey agradeció a Affirming Kitchen Clarity
  • Lisa G
    hace 7 años

I think it will look a little strange but I see I'm the only one who thinks so.

• tphilly
    hace 7 años

@edwards4four - they are a prefinished maple from Lauzon we put in this spring. I love them, but the adorable pup has managed to scratch them (argh), hence the runners.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.