Houzz Logo Print
rbwill504

China Cabinet Too Short

rbwill504
hace 7 años
Any possible way to make this work? Alternative is ordering the taller one, about 20" taller.

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Greystone Custom Cabinetry, LLC
    hace 7 años

It seems to be too small (in height and width) for that space. Its getting lost in that room and on that wall. Also, the light fixture seems too large.

• auntthelma
    hace 7 años

My friend had the same issue. She had her carpenter build a base for the china cabinet to raise it up enough so that it fit the space.

• acm
    hace 7 años

It's pretty, and I think 20" would be too tall. But I also think you need something lighter, lest this room turn into a cave! Is there something that matches your table a bit less?

• rbwill504
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    I also thought about switching to a console with mirror above.
  • erinsean
    hace 7 años

Can't see the bottom but can you add legs? Though I like the buffet also. IMHO you need fewer chairs around your table. Can you put a couple of them on either side of your china closet?

• Barbara Almandarz
    hace 7 años

I thing the cabinet lines are rather straight and don't match the rounded backs on your chairs. What you need to consider is how much do you need to store there? Will it store your good dishes/glasses or simply decor? If it's the later, a console with mirror above it would work well.

• shirlpp
    hace 7 años

How tall is that console. It looks like it is 24 to 27 inches, this would be too short.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.