Houzz Logo Print
michelle_chapman69

Cabinet help

Michelle Chapman
hace 7 años
any ideas on what to do with these cabinets over the bar?

Comentarios (6)

• acm
    hace 7 años

Put things in them?

• apaquin25
    hace 7 años

If you need to keep them because the rest of the kitchen is lacking in storage space, then I would paint the backside so that it doesn't stick out so much from this other space.

If it were up to me though, I would just pare down on what I own and get rid of things, that way I don't need a place to store them. Removing these cabinets would bring more light into the kitchen, and provide you with a better line of sight into what I'm assuming is a dining/living space.

• Michelle Chapman
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thanks, I was thinking they needed to be removed but wanted to see what other ideas might be out there.

• PRO
    JWK DESIGN
    hace 7 años

If you had just decorative pieces to place up there, you could install glass-front doors in the kitchen, and glass 'windows' out to the bar seating. Not necessarily a cheap option, but would maintain storage while making the bar-kitchen transition more transparent...

• PRO
    Greystone Custom Cabinetry, LLC
    hace 7 años

I would also remove them - apaquin25 is right, it would provide a better line of sight.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.