Houzz Logo Print
youngsingaporean

Renovation: how to get started? Such a big animal

Luke Chiang
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

Hi guys, I'm a twentysomething planning for my future home. Sure I have older friends that are crazy about interior design, but as a reference point, my parents have never renovated our family home, nor saw the need to do so.

I'm not interested in home design per se, but I guess it is inevitable if I want to think of starting my own home.

Has anyone been in the same situation?

On this website, the designs that remotely interest me often look like this:

The Honest Minimalist · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• Rachel Lim
    hace 7 años

HI Luke, I like the photo you have chosen. Can you say what you like about it? It looks very industrial and a bit cold to me. But i know some people like that.

Luke Chiang agradeció a Rachel Lim
  • Luke Chiang
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hi Rachel, yes I know not many people like this kind of style. As mentioned, I don't feel very strongly for it, but i feel that this style is the most unpretentious and honest. Straight to the point, very functional. Not sure if I am explaining it properly, as I have no design background.

• PRO
    ERStudio Pte Ltd
    hace 7 años

For a local context, do check out several local interior design firm's facebook pages. Their projects are uploaded and you can use it as a point of reference, or even mix and match to your preference.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.