Houzz Logo Print
beyondbeigeid

Which Luxury Shower Feature Would You Choose?

Steam
Body Spray
Rain Head

Comentarios (11)

• tooky58
    hace 7 años

Steam for me, rain for him.

Beyond Beige Interior Design Inc. agradeció a tooky58
  • User
    hace 7 años
    I love our body sprays, but because of the height difference...my husband doesn't use it. Have to have 2! His favorite is the rain shower. Perfect for tall people always challenged with fitting under the shower heads.
    Beyond Beige Interior Design Inc. agradeció a User
  • Robbi
    hace 7 años

I have body sprays and never use them, I have a steam shower which we do use occasionally. An absolute must is a thermostatic mixer, large shower head (mounted high for tall people), separate hand spray and a bench.

Beyond Beige Interior Design Inc. agradeció a Robbi
  • PRO
    Laqfoil Ltd.
    hace 7 años

Steam!

• caterry
    hace 7 años
    Body spray, body spray, body spray! Ahhhhhh, body spray....
  • PRO
    Cirrus Homes
    hace 7 años

Although we design and install these for clients, and enjoy the process and decadence, my personal preference would be just the shower head. I want my home to be simple. The more bells and whistles, the more eventual maintenance.

• Marco
    hace 7 años

None of the above. I don't always want to get my hair wet, so overhead rain is out of the question. Steam? I'm not pressing clothes, I just want to get in and get out. My preference is for a bracket-mounted head with adjustable settings that I can take down from its bracket and hold in my hand. That seems to cover all the bases... except for reading in a tub.

• PRO
    Mercury Mosaics and Tile
    hace 7 años

How about all of them?! :)

• Momof5x
    hace 7 años

I just go for a simple bracket-mountain shower too! I can take it down for showering kids also.

• YAHVISION Rowles
    hace 7 años

Nice!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.