Houzz Logo Print
ibrahim29

Where to source for tiles in Singapore

Ibrahim29 Md
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

Hi guys, need your advice on what are the best places to buy tiles in Singapore without running into problems, or getting overcharged? Looking for floor tiles similar to this:

Comentarios (4)

• michele_wong55
    hace 7 años
    Hi, please try Soon Bee Huat. Attached photos of tiles that i saw at their Toh Guan brunch. Photos were taken back in May this year when I renovate my house. Hope this helps you. Cheers!
  • PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    hace 7 años

Hi Ibrahim, most of the tile/flooring suppliers carry a range of tiles similar to ones that you like. Try Soon Bee Huat, or Hafary. They carry quite a large range of trendy tiles. You might be surprised that you might find some other design that might inspire you even more.

• Ibrahim29 Md
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thanks guys, had a look at both Soonbeehuat and Hafary, got my stuff from SBH.

• PRO
    ERStudio Pte Ltd
    hace 7 años

Hafary has a wide range of tiles.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.