Houzz Logo Print
kscallon

SOS - Dining Room Chandelier -

Somervilla
hace 11 años
I am redecorating dining room. I can't find an appropriate transitional chandelier and I need to stay away from a shiny silver or nickel. Can you help us? Thanks in advance!

Comentarios (8)

• tennisanyone
    hace 11 años
    Redecorating what? table? windows?
  • michigammemom
    hace 11 años
    I love your eclectic style. You might consider this crystal embellished orb fixture from Troy Lighting for just the right touch of formality.
  • Somervilla
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    For now, I need a new chandelier that wil go with the existing furniture.
  • butlera
    hace 11 años
    It's a bit tricky, because your room is contemporary, yet traditional. The fabric and glass table top make a modern statement. Check out this drum dining lamp. I think it offers the "today" vibe you like, while respecting the style of the chairs and buffet.
  • Ann
    hace 11 años
    I think a nice simple drum with a shade the background color of the chair and window fabrics would be very nice.
  • User
    hace 11 años
    Definitely a drum shade with a little bling to pull the room together, Nicely done so far, just need new lighting.
  • PRO
    Boatswain Lighting
    hace 11 años
    Have you thought about Porcelain?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.