Houzz Logo Print
aclb1

curtain/rug combo do or don't

AC LB
hace 7 años

I currently have sherwin william's latte walls in my dining room. I currently have an older traditional rug that I am growing tired of. I would like to update the look of the room a bit. I have decided against repainting the room gray, but would like to bring more modern elements. I have fallen in love w/ Pottery Barn's Lucianna Medallion Drapes, and I'm wondering if either color would work w/ my latte walls. Let me know what you think.

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Decor Team
    hace 7 años

Agree with taragonder. One thing to add: please consider nicer pleating with more fullness. For instance, Wave-pleat with 2-1.8 fullness will look great and so much "richer" than the pocket top you have right now and definitely better than the flat panel that you want instead.

• Danielle Black
    hace 7 años
    Maybe more blue rugs with those drapes. I like them too.
  • Danielle Black
    hace 7 años
    http://www.potterybarn.com/m/products/bosworth-tufted-wool-rug-blue/?pkey=e|blue+rug|149|best|0|1|15||3&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH
    I like this rug
  • AC LB
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you Tara, Design Team, and Danielle. Design Team, I will look into wave-pleated curtains. I haven't considered the fullness of the curtain and probably should. Danielle, I love the rug you recommended! Thank you! If I decide to stick w/ these curtains, would you recommend the blue or gray w/ my latte walls? Thank you again!

• Danielle Black
    hace 7 años
    Your current rug is fine I would do blue !
  • loudon1
    hace 7 años
    Thanks Danielle!
  • loudon1
    hace 7 años
    I'm thinking of replacing our rug with this one and keeping the curtains I currently have. What do you think?
  • isabel98
    hace 7 años
    Maybe add slip covers to dining room chairs to break up the darkness. I like the rug u posted too
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.