536 Ansley Street · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Thrive Homes, LLC
    hace 7 años

Yes, they are cedar beams.

• Fredreica Speyer
    hace 7 años

Are the Cedar Beams stained, sealed or will they eventually turn gray? I love the rich brown with the white siding. Just beautiful!

• victoria Simpkins
    hace 6 años

what stain brand and color is this cedar?

• bonnierenae
    hace 6 años
    I would also like to know the stain used on the door and beams! This colour makes my heart light up!
  • Sarah Nauman
    hace 5 años
    Thrive Homes, LLC.... what a beautiful home! I live in WI and would love to know the stain color on the cedar, if you wouldn't mind sharing.
  • gtlindsay
    hace 5 años
    Did anyone get an answer to what color stain was used? I would also like to know.
  • Tawnya Hornsby
    hace 3 años

I would like to know the color of stain as well too please!

• sarahfelldown
    hace 2 años

Dang, I'd love to know the stain color and brand also. I'm having the hardest time finding the right color for mine.

• Usuario de Houzz-975632927
    el último año

Did anyone ever give an answer to the wood stain outside. Really would like to know

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.