Houzz Logo Print
mpurple

Rug and runner?

MR Design
hace 7 años

Does anyone have an advice on where to get a similar type of this rug and a runner?

Thank you in advance!

Cleeves House · Más información

Cleeves House · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    hace 7 años

My guess is they were customized by a local, high-end flooring company. That's where we would go if we wanted something similar. They can do a piece of carpet and add the band on it in whatever colors you choose.

• susanalanandwrigley
    hace 7 años

Agree probably customized, like the pink-carpet-with-green-borders that was in our home when we purchased it ... but a lot nicer looking.

• PRO
    Reflections Interior Design
    hace 7 años
    Look to me like it's just roll goods seamed together to create the band. As the previous comments mention, I would try your local carpet showroom to customize this for you. Seems like a great way to add a simple detail at a reasonable cost! Good luck!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.