Houzz Logo Print
kryptow

Cabinet Pulls

kryptow
hace 7 años
What size are the cabinet pulls - the scale looks great on both the large drawers and the smaller ones. Are they all the same size? I have a similar cabinet configuration and I was regretting the slab front drawers, but I've got my mojo back after seeing this beautiful kitchen!
Kitchen Makeover with Aristokraft Cabinetry · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Gerhard's Kitchen, Bath & Lighting
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Hello - thank you for commenting. I couldn't locate the specification but I agree with your assessment - they look to be the same. I can also tell you that our designers typically specify the same size for all pulls with the exception of the refrigerator where applicable - also if drawers are wide enough we may have 2 opposed to one. Hope this helps and glad you got your mojo back for your kitchen after seeing this photo !!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.