Houzz Logo Print
bethbok

Could you tell me what the tile used in the kitchen is? Thank you!

bethbok
hace 7 años
Modern and Eclectic · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Landivar Design Inc.
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Hi Beth, the tile used in this back splash is an Iridescent Glass mosaic tile. The pattern is called subway, they come in a mesh. I don't have the particular name of the tile purchased here, however I can tell you that similar tiles are available through Oceanside tile, this is a manufacturer, and you would need to find a local tile store that you can purchase from. Please visit their website to get more details. Oseanside glass tile, good luck in your search for the perfect tile. It's a task that can take time...but you will be glad you spent to the extra time and effort finding something that you will love.

bethbok agradeció a Landivar Design Inc.
  • bethbok
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

It's actually the floor tile I'm looking at (sorry not to be more specific) but the back splash is beautiful- they both work together nicely.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.