Houzz Logo Print
klcoffey58

Love the ironing center ... how is it installed?

Kathleen Coffey
hace 7 años
Regarding the Ironing Center, I am trying to determine if this product is an insert to be placed in your own custom cabinet, or if it comes with this rather homely cabinet? There is no description to indicate this. If it is a module to be installed in your custom cabinet, what size is required for the cabinet? I see no details.
Ironing Center, Left Facing · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• Houzz Shop
    hace 7 años

Hello, thank you for your inquiry. This Ironing Center is pull-out cabinet for use with custom cabinetry. We have other options, with many door styles and colors, available [here[(https://www.houzz.com/products/premium-swivel-ironing-center-raised-oak-door-prvw-vr~45756407). Please choose the cabinet door option you like and then refer to the 2nd product photo to view the door selection. I hope this is helpful to you!

• annelykke
    hace 7 años

Is this board integral; if so is it solid or mesh for steam irons

• PRO
    Dropout Cabinet Fixtures LLC
    hace 7 años

Sorry we were not aware of your question until now. This ironing center is a pull-out unit to be integrated into wall cabinet. The door would be provided by the cabinet maker to match existing cabinetry. The full-size board (53"x 14") is integral to the unit. The board is pre-finished 1/2" (1" thick at edge), 9-ply Baltic Birch with slots for venting. Custom pad/ironing cover included. Slides and all necessary hardware are included with unit except for the door and handle.

• PRO
    Dropout Cabinet Fixtures LLC
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Our Ironing Center is designed as a pull-out component for custom cabinetry.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.