Houzz Logo Print
basketpam

How do I copy and save this picture

basketpam
hace 7 años
I've tried copying the link which appears on the various boxes when I go to copy the picture but when I try to paste it somewhere I only get the very long link, not the picture. What am I doing wrong? I've used a similar system on Pink Cake Box website but this seems to be different. I have a 200+ year old house and I have been wanting "paneling" for ages. I love this look and want to remember this look and idea, mostly so I can so it to the carpenter. But so far I'm doing something wrong. thanks, Pamela Grove
Colonial Home · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Architectural Innovations
    hace 7 años

Good question. I had a hard time with this for a time as well. The only way I have figured out how to save a photo is to use the Snipping Tool in my Windows Marble. Feel free to send me a message with your email and I can screenshot this if need be. Thank you again, I hope this helps.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.