Houzz Logo Print
nataliya_ryabchuk

Can you tell me please what the counter top is?

1redhead
hace 7 años
What material and color is the counter top? Also the back splash color and vendor? I have read in previous post that it's metalic but really looks like stained glass.
Awesome kitchen! Trying to achieve this look.
Thank you!
Ridge Home · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• 1redhead
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    What color is the kitchen Island? Natural Maple?
  • PRO
    Jordan Lotoski
    hace 7 años
    It's a washed grey
  • 1redhead
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Do you think the same look of kitchen cabinets can be achieved by painting or better to do stain?
  • 1redhead
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Where can I purchase the kitchen hardware?
  • 1redhead
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    What type of glass is in the top cabinets clear or frosted? Thank you for your help!
  • 1redhead
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Is this the back splash tile? How come yours looks like a mocha color on the wall? Does it have to be a 304 Stainless Steel? Sorry for so many questions, just want to get that look.
  • 1redhead
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Does the tile picks up it's color from the quartz counter or is it copper?
  • PRO
    Jordan Lotoski
    hace 7 años
    Pic on the right looks most like what was used in that application.. Was just a stainless. The pic is just picking up on reflection from the counter.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.