Houzz Logo Print
dorosar

Cupboard to the right of the stove

dorosar
hace 7 años
Can you please explain the cupboard floating above the bench top please?
From the pic, it's a bit neither here nor there. Is there a reason for not bringing it all the way to the bench or leaving it high enough to make the bench usable?
north fremantle kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    ecocabinets
    hace 7 años

hi dorosar. thanks for your enquiry. and it is a valid question. from my portfolio, you can see that this is a one off design solution, one that i have never suggested before or after. this one is designed specifically for this client and it is purely a visual solution. the space below is actually usable, but granted, only marginally. visually both the client and myself thought that this works best as it allows for a space below and still frames the fridge nicely. hope that helps :-)

cheers

philippe

dorosar agradeció a ecocabinets
  • dorosar
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Absolutely it helps Phillipe, so thanks for that. I'm all for design solutions that suit the person using the space :)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.