Houzz Logo Print
2nubble2

Dimension of recessed light

2nubble2
hace 7 años
Hello---really beautiful work. Could you please indicate size of the recessed lights? I prefer the smaller more modern 3-4 inch lights but my builder is planning to use the 5-6 inch lamps all over to incl kitchen, LR, BR---I think the larger ones look antiquated and I don't see them in ANY new builds. He said I will need more of the smaller ones comparatively and stated they're more expensive. Dimension of the lights you used and any thought you have would be very helpful. Thanks!
Filbert Street · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Studio G+S Architects
    hace 7 años

These are 4" LED lights spaced approximately 5 feet apart. When lighting a space, ceiling height, and the availability of additional task lighting (like a hood light or sink pendant or under cabinet light) should be considered, too. 6" lights can look dated. Ocassionally we use 5", but generally we stick with 4". Good luck with your project.

• 2nubble2
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

I cannot thank you enough for your insight! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• reen6
    hace 7 años

Hi, beautiful kitchen. Are the cabinets two toned? what colors? Also, is the flooring wood?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.