Houzz Logo Print
houzzukpolls

POLL: What's your dream home?

HouzzUK Polls
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

It's always fun and exciting toying with the idea of a dream home, since you're in control of every little decision. You can have a home exactly as you want it - whether it's big, small or somewhere in between.

What does your dream home look like? Who knows - someday, you might be living in it!

Comentarios (21)

• PRO
    Dyson and Buesnel Architects
    hace 7 años

Penthouse living - with great views would be my favorite

• PRO
    London 101 Interiors & Architecture
    hace 7 años

Urban lifestyle in a City flat

• Stephen Edwards
    hace 7 años

I'm not a city dweller by nature, I tried it once and didn't last a year. I'd love something really remote with no neighbours; sadly when I had this a few years ago a full time job and horrendous commute meant it was unsustainable. Now I'm retired I can't find anything similar that I can afford. I have a reasonable compromise at the moment as the wide open spaces are just a short walk away, but I'd love not to have neighbours.

• PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery
    hace 7 años

I have the cottage in the country so would love a houseboat as well

• PRO
    The Bulb Co
    hace 7 años

Loving the idea of having our own castle to live in but until the big lottery win happens thats probably just going to be a dream :-)

• Kittihawke
    hace 7 años
    Would love a country cottage but anywhere with a badly needed 3rd bedroom would do just now!!
  • moiraford
    hace 7 años
    Oooh love this game. For me, it would have to be a James Bond baddies lair from the old films. Obviously, hiding them in volcanos is preferred although I'm sure this would cost more?
    Mwhahhhhhhaaaa!!!
  • PRO
    absolute flowers and home
    hace 7 años

the perfect open space for a city lover

• rapacker54
    hace 7 años
    A little modern house, environmentally green, in the mountains hidden away, with access to hiking and maybe kayaking.
  • User
    hace 7 años
    Kicking your shoes off in a house with a lovely garden and privacy all round would be my dream.
  • johunt
    hace 7 años
    A modern house in the country
  • Rachel Riley
    hace 7 años

I always dreamed of living in a converted church. Something with massive stained glass windows, architecture and charm flying at you everywhere you look.

• User
    hace 7 años

Rachel, that's my dearest prayer!

• PRO
    RFD Kitchen Gallery
    hace 7 años

Suburban home all the way !!

• Dundrum 16
    hace 7 años
    A house on the Main Street in a pretty village, with all the amenities on my doorstep, the sea at my back door and views of the Mourne mountains and Murlough nature reserve from my garden
  • Gill Wardle
    hace 7 años
    It depends what stage in life you are at...my tiny Covent Garden flat was perfect pre- kids...then moved to suburbs/country...house with 7.5 acres..youngest now aged 19.. don't need a big garden.. dream of a city penthouse and a carefree lifestyle again! Don't wish for a mansion...even a beautifully refurbished place...very isolating.
  • PRO
    Declan Clabby & Associates
    hace 7 años

get away from it all retreat

• PRO
    Spiral Cellars
    hace 7 años

We'd love a modern house in the country with a lovely, big wine cellar... a retreat with our favourite wines sounds like a dream!

Spiral Wine Rooms · Más información

• PRO
    Doyle & Whitley Ltd
    hace 7 años

Good place for kids to grow up

• PRO
    Groves-Raines Architects Ltd.
    hace 7 años

Great choice of photo for country mansion, the beautiful Arniston House!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.