Houzz Logo Print
iamerica75

Need help with new start.

iamerica75
hace 7 años

I've just relocated for Indiana to NC and purchased a new home. We decided to leave all of our old furniture behind. I want to take my time to find furnishing that really speak to me but my husband is in a rush to lounge in what will be his first recliner. For that reason, I'd really like some ideas on what I can do with this family room space. It shares a wall will the kitchen, which will be painted Sage Splendor. The remaining walls will be SW Latte or Kilim Beige. (She loves Latte, he prefers Kilim Beige) We have 3 teens and two dogs so we need furniture that will match our crazy.

We're eventually going to install a home theater but for now, we need this area to seat 5 for movie night.

I'll work on getting dimensions posted.

Family room · Más información

Comentarios (57)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.