Great art esp love the colours
  • LesleyH
    hace 7 años
    Where was it on the site.
  • Ralph Ross
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

This one is at ...

[Thai Houses - Contemporary - Paintings - by Artfuly[(https://www.houzz.com.au/products/thai-houses-prvw-vr~24574042)

[Thai Houses - Contemporary - Paintings - by Artfuly[(https://www.houzz.com.au/products/thai-houses-prvw-vr~24574042)

Original Fine Art, 70 x 100 x 3 cm, Oil on Canvas

[View on www.houzz.com.au[(https://www.houzz.com.au/products/thai-houses-prvw-vr~24574042)

Preview by Yahoo

but there are others ....and you will notice it says by Artfuly ...nah , it's by me !!...and i would like it removed, or credited to me at least .

D. M. Ross

www.dmross.net

• LesleyH
    hace 7 años
    Confused. This is for sale so what is the problem?
  • Ralph Ross
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Confused !!...damn right ...do any of you work for houzz ?...I need to speak with someone in the administration, because clearly I have a problem with my work being on the site , with no artist credit ..and no link to any other site if someone should choose to purchase or enquire about it ..the link to artfuly is dead ...so , although the work may be seen, and may be for sale it is not possible to go any further than seeing the image ...and not ebven know who the artist is ......now , that is my PROBLEM...

• Ralph Ross
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

How the hell did my work get on your site anyway !!!

• LesleyH
    hace 7 años
    Email the companies in the link a formal request for removal or acknowledgement.
  • Ralph Ross
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Yep , have done that....waiting ...

• PRO
    Artfuly
    hace 5 años

There is obviously a lot of confusion here. When artists join Artfuly they agree in the terms and conditions that Artfuly may use images of their artworks to advertise them - how else can we sell artworks for our artists if we don't show images. The unfortunate thing about the Houzz interface is that it is not built with artworks in mind, and so the listings we have put up for our artists have all defaulted to 'By Artfuly' because it's intended moslty for interior designers, and there is no option to change that when uploading products by many artists. It is not intentional to misrepresent, it's just a problem with the Houzz interface which Artfuly is not in control off. I have only just seen this thread and was not made aware of these messages by Houzz previously.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.