Houzz Logo Print
krisaustin

Who makes these floors? and what is the colour?

krisaustin
hace 11 años
Walnut Hardwood Floor · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Johnson Hardwood
    hace 11 años
    Hello Kris. Johnson Flooring manufactures our floors, meaning we cut, carve, and hand-scrape our own floors. The floor in this picture is made from walnut wood and the color is called Chianti.
  • laniberge
    hace 10 años
    Is this the same as the Walnut Hudson Bay Alberta?
  • carlas204
    hace 10 años
    I love this floor! And I want to order it but, I looked on your website and the color of the Chianti looks very different(very red). Can you double check for me that is in fact Chianti not Palazzo. Thanks a bunch!! http://www.johnsonhardwood.com/walnut-chianti.html
  • PRO
    Johnson Hardwood
    hace 10 años
    Hello Carlas204. Yes the floor in the room scene is Chianti and it is on the red side. I would suggest that you see it in person at your local Johnson Hardwood flooring dealer. You may also want to take a look at our Tuscan Sienna. This is the most popular color in our Tuscan series. It has a good mix of red and brown tones. Actual wood hues are hard to see on the image swatches and are definitely worth seeing in person.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.