Houzz Logo Print
s11schulz

Need help with front yard landscaping!

s11schulz
hace 7 años

I need help placing new shrubs and plants in the border areas. We're just freshening things up as we plan a complete re-do of the concrete and grass in the next couple years.

Comentarios (3)

• Leepani Vancleef
    hace 7 años

More information is needed, I think...what growing zone are you in? How much time and effort do you want to expend on care of plants? What is the current soil condition? What is your budget? Without these vital facts, off the cuff I would suggest mulch bed and pots of flowers! Your local nursery can help you for what grows best in your climate...and creating "perfect" growing conditions in a pot is a lot easier than an entire landscape bed. - Suggest you clip out any old/dead debris, limbs...beef up your rock border, with more rocks. Everything looks like a diamond ...just waiting to shine!

• Claudianne Young
    hace 7 años
    need some blossoms...how about hydrangeas
  • PRO
    House of Rocks
    hace 7 años

Adding more plants and sprinkling in a boulder or two would really bring it together

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.