lefitzner
hace 7 años
Who fabricated the beautiful railings?
Materials / Details · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    David J. Wade Inc, Architect
    hace 7 años

Thanks for the compliment. The railing came out very nice and added a great deal to the design of the house. They were designed by me and were fabricated locally by Shaeffer Steel who were terrific to work with and did a great job. I noticed that you also have a picture of the gate from this project in your idea book as well. That was also designed by me and was fabricated by Magnum Companies and they were excellent as well.

• kenwillson4
    hace 7 años

Railings are really looking beautiful. Check out some more designs like this at http://www.houzz.com/pro/cplrailings/cpl-aluminum-railings-and-glass

• PRO
    hace 7 años

Comments are not supposed to be promotional. This is really a cheap shot posting an ad on a project you had nothing to do with.

• PRO
    hace 7 años

Houzz, Thank you for removing the promotional comment from the guy selling railing. I appreciate it and want to make sure that the fabricator for this railing gets full credit instead of someone who was not involved.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.