Houzz Logo Print
jaime_gates

Love the bar...

Jaime Gates
hace 11 años
We are extending our deck and we saw this deck and absolutely love the bar. We love the extra seating it provides. Can you tell me what it is made of and the depth? It looks like granite but wasn't sure if thats too heavy for an over-hang, outdoor, etc.

Thanks!
Jaime
Waterfront Retreat · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Bruce Palmer Coastal Design
    hace 10 años
    Yes, its granite...support brackets are hidden.
  • PRO
    Feather Your Nest
    hace 6 años

We love it so much we are replicating the bar on our new deck. I love that the support brackets are hidden. Can you tell me what you used? Are they metal? Made specifically for stone? We are going to attach them to the deck columns which are 4x4s. I want the brackets to be hidden and would love to know what you used. Also, do you remember the width of the granite? I am thinking we are going to be around the 16" to 18" depth. Gorgeous!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.