Houzz Logo Print
audreywiz

Looking for curtains for my living room.

audreywiz
hace 7 años
I would like to get some curtains to go with my living room. Should I choose a transparent or a thick fabric? What would look nicer- linen , silk ....? I am looking for a classy but modern look at the same time .

Comentarios (3)

• apple_pie_order
    hace 7 años

Linen or cotton. The style you choose depends on what kind of rod you can install because it looks like you have some kind of metal contraption over the windows. A ceiling rod or very long wall to wall rod might work. You need a local window covering pro if you want the curtains to look luxurious and professional.

• lindakincaidwhite
    hace 7 años

Floor to ceiling white, light weight semi opaque drapery would complete the rather subdued feel to this room. You could match the light chair color but white might add more. After you have that done I suggest adding some color. Perhaps you might enjoy a somewhat more lively room with colorful art and pillows? The coffee table will stand on its own without the linen cover. Keep the blue bowl and add two items to it. Perhaps a green plant if you like or a couple of orchards. The room is very nice but is impersonal. Would you add pictures taken from the couch. That would be helpful.

• PRO
    JH Conklin & Co
    hace 7 años

Floor to ceiling panels would be nice, emphasize the height of the room. I'd lean towards some color apart from white and some texture. Color pulling from the other neutrals in the room. Simple woven texture like a linen or stria. Quickly, like this:

Then, to overcome the white box thing, I'd layer a top treatment over the panels - a tailored valance or cornice. Kind of like this:

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.