karenrobbo

Tech storage for charging phones, ipads etc

karenrobbo
hace 8 años

Having a new kitchen and trying to get the design right. Our kitchen worktops atm are full of tech - phones, ipad, laptop charging. Looking for a way to store this away whilst charging them and have seen the Siematic charging drawer online. This is over our budget so wondered if anyone had any alternative good ideas for this problem.

Many thanks.

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Clever And Simple
    hace 7 años
    Hi,
    Depending where your sockets are there may be a cheap option. You can get double sockets with USB sockets built in. This tidies up the chargers as you are just left with the leads. If you have sockets out of the way in a cupboard so much the better as the phones etc can charge out of sight.
    Thanks
    Peter
  • Victoria
    hace 7 años
    Put a socket in wall behind a drawer, plug a 4 way extension lead in and leave it in drawer, hey presto, "charging drawer"
  • Jonathan
    hace 7 años
    When I was looking at Seimatic I decided that Leicht delivered the same quality for a lower price point.
    They have a number of cabinets with sockets inside- my local showroom / Townhouse Design in Harrogate has a tambour with sockets in and separately they show a "breakfast" cupboard with sockets so your toaster etc doesn't have to be on show! Ideal if you have a minimalist island.
  • msclelluk
    hace 7 años
    I have ordered two of these pop up sockets for my new kitchen - they have 3 plug sockets & 2 sub ports per pop up!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Pop-Up-Plug-Socket-Power-Dock-Chrome-Stainless-Steel-Kitchen-Worktop-USB-/131661558912?var=&hash=item1ea7a3f480:m:m8gkChlSPLeZ664eZVBzdjw
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.