Houzz Logo Print
cynth51

Where did you get the train rack?

cynth51
hace 7 años
I'm having a hard time finding a matching towel bar and train rack for a pretty traditional bathroom. I liked PB's Mercer rack but it only comes in polished nickel (everything in my bathroom is polished chrome). Also, I like the faceted "hex" type base of the toilet paper holder. Pretty paint color!
Portfolio · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Ann Maguire Design
    hace 7 años

Thank you for the question. The accessories, including the hotel rack, is from a company called Ginger Co. They use local distributors, I do not think that they sell direct. So you may have to go through your local plumbing supplier/showroom for this product. High quality. All of their styles come in a polished chrome. It's best to choose the accessory that best matches your sink faucet and shower/tub controls.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.