Houzz Logo Print
alilaz4

Help me find this rug

hace 8 años
Could anyone tell me where I can find this rug?

Comentarios (7)

• hace 8 años

The design is roughly tribal, maybe Afghani or Kurdistani type, but it looks like a more modern domestic interpretation of a middle-eastern design. Could be a karastan, or some other company. hard to tell from here.

Search for oriental rugs on e-bay and look at the pictures until you find something roughly similar. Or send a photo to your local rug dealer.

Whatever it turns out to be, it's very pretty.

• hace 8 años
    Can anybody tell me the name of the rug? Where to find one like it? Is it Turkish, Persian, oriental? Im trying to find a rug with these same colors and it has been really difficult...what kind of symbols are on the rug? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  • hace 8 años
    What would you tyoe into google to find it ?
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

Good luck, beautiful rug

• hace 8 años
    Savaviah home has rubs like this
  • PRO
    hace 7 años

You have exquisite taste! A beautiful modern reproduction of old Oushak design. We can make this rug on custom order for you from scratch. Or you can look at our rugs gallery on Houzz to find more of latest Oushak rugs.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.