hace 7 años
Lovely project. ! Could you please tell me what material
Is the wood decking? Is it sintetic o real? Thanks
Turowski Pool Deck · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Tom Ralston Concrete
    hace 7 años

Hello...no this is a concrete deck; the concrete benches have Epi wood on them and there is a deck in the above right hand corner (with the lounge chairs) that has the same Epi. Best, Tom Ralston Concrete www.tomralstonconcrete.com

• PRO
  • PRO
    Tom Ralston Concrete
    hace 7 años

The concrete pool deck is a Light Italian Slate with Brickform Sandstone Color; the concrete countertop has a hard trowel finish with Scoffield's Classic Gray; the seat walls are with Alcantar's Platinum Gray...

• Angelica North
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    That's so beautiful! I love that concrete counter top. Looking to build something like that and an outdoor kitchen as well. I need to find the perfect flooring to match a project Like this! Really beautiful
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.