Houzz Logo Print
desitter

Bathroom Design - Painted Walls or Wall Tile?

DeSitter Flooring
hace 8 años

You're redoing your bathroom and you want to redesign it to stand out and be beautiful...do you paint the walls or use wall tile to spruce it up ?

Paint the walls!
Use wall tile!

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    DeSitter Flooring
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

@nnigrt - can't go wrong with the best of both worlds! Do you have an image that you could share with us?

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    hace 8 años

If the budget allows it, go for tiles.

• PRO
    ReBath of Albany
    hace 8 años

Both are great options, but if you chose paint, at least you can change it when you get tired of the color.

• PRO
    Innovative flooring design
    hace 8 años

Imo nothing beats the look of a stone, porcelain tile, or a glass and stone mosaic on a bathroom wall or kitchen backsplash and now even metals have gotten in the game. A waynes coat is a popular way to do a bathroom wall where you will get to compliment a tile of your choice on the lower half of the wall whith a paint color of your choice on the upper half of the wall. And a ton of amazing trim choices to give the raw edge of the tile a more finished look.

• PRO
    Innovative flooring design
    hace 8 años

Sorry meant wainscot not waynescoat lol

• Bev
    hace 8 años

This poll needed an "other" option. I like tile on the walls about halfway up, like it is in my bathroom. The only place I need tile to the ceiling is where the shower is located.

• User
    hace 8 años

I would love to use wall tile, but personally have used only paint on the walls, due to budget.

• User
    hace 7 años

I have a MCM home when we redid my bath I would have loved to restore it with tile. It had been ripped out. Sadly I couldn't afford it. I will someday when the budget allows.

• Geneviève
    hace 7 años

If you like most of us have a change of taste or like to follow trends I say paint and tile only a portion of the wall where the tub or shower is or will be , choose tiles that work well with many other paint colours . I personally dislike tiles all over.

• Geneviève
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Adirondack View Master Bath · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.