Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_26381554

How did you attach the shelf?

User
hace 7 años
How did you attach the shelf that "passes" through the shower glass? Are there brackets underneath?

It's so beautiful from above ....
Manhattan Beach Ocean Front Residence · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Beach House Design & Development
    hace 7 años

We mounted stainless steel arms under the tile, then slid the Silver Travertine for the brackets to create the "pass-thru" effect.

User agradeció a Beach House Design & Development
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thanks. Does that mean the stainless steel arms are visible from below when enjoying a bath? That's what I'm struggling with: preserving the ultra-clean look from below as well as above.

• PRO
    Beach House Design & Development
    hace 7 años

No not visible. Shelf slides over and hides the pins

User agradeció a Beach House Design & Development
  • PRO
    CHC Design, LLC
    hace 7 años

Hi there...(this is the designer working with the above client) - and the contractor seems to have done a crappy job installing - with horrible black, VERY VISIBLE brackets under - so the way he did it is completely wrong? Is there any possible way to get what you did so i can show them? They are going to have to rip it out and do it again....

You can reach me at craigcertnerdesign.com

Thank you soooooooooooooo much.

Craig Certner

• User
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thanks for the hint about pins. Sounds like a fascinating build.

Enjoying the photo for the nth time, and I notice I can't tell whether the glass is notched to pass over the glass, or the shelf is in two halves and only looks like it's passing through the glass. Asking the magician: which way is it?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.