Houzz Logo Print
michelle_mckenna1561204

Mix and match curtains/blinds

Michelle
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

I am thinking of making blinds with this fabric for the kitchen windows. Its busy but as the blinds probably won't be pulled very often I think it will be OK, and actually lift he kitchen a bit.

So my question,would you also dress the patio doors with these curtains. I think it could be too much and might be safer going with a plain blue/ navy.

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Prestige CMT Interiors Ltd
    hace 8 años
    I think this fabric will look fine for roman blinds and using a plain contrast colour for the curtains would be a good idea. Perhaps a band on the hem of the blinds in the fabric of the curtain will tie them together.
  • PRO
    Zoe Glencross Fabric & Home
    hace 8 años

I think contrasting with a plain fabric would be a good idea with perhaps a plain contrast colour edge on the curtain.

If you like blues you might like our Inky Sky printswww.zoeglencross.com

with which you can blend patterns eg a stripe and bird print or stripe and herringbone print for a good balance. Your fabric choice is lovely though so perhaps you might like our linens for another project another time. All the best. Z

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.