oldhousebuffs

I'm stumped on decor ideas for a tiny wall...

hace 8 años

I need advice for a decor item for my small main floor bathroom. Right next to the doorway, there is a tiny wall and I'd really like to be able to find a unique decor item for that particular spot. Room width wise is super limited, but I could put something up that's long and slender. I do have a mirror up on the other side of the bathroom so that idea is out, and I'd like to find something that is a bit more unique than a print/painting. The fact that it's right next to a doorway makes it a bit challenging as well. I'd thought of purchasing a decorative hook and hanging something off of it, but I've no idea what it would be! I've included a pic of the adjoining wall too...

This is really stumping me!
Any ideas?

Comentarios (5)

• hace 8 años

Personally I think the window is beautiful and décor enough

oldhousebuffs agradeció a jck910
  • PRO
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I vote for nothing to detract from your beautiful window. At least nothing on that four inches of wall. Maybe a hook on the door instead?

oldhousebuffs agradeció a Barnhart Gallery
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

I agree! The window makes a statement itself.

oldhousebuffs agradeció a Classic Window Coverings
  • hace 8 años

That window is gorgeous! You don't need anything else imo.

• hace 8 años

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts. =) Maybe I've been giving myself a hernia for nothing!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.